Wednesday, December 5, 2007

podcasts and Audio Books

Well it has been a long time since I have made an entry into my blog, I started working on podcasts several weeks ago but ran into a bit of trouble trying to add it to my blog and then I went away for a holiday and now am trying to get all of the outstanding tasks complete. I have managed to add a link for Island records for those who are interested in finding out about their favourite singers.
I have also that a look at the audio books and found it very interesting, it is a very useful tool to have access to, it means people who are not mobile are able to access these audio books at the click of a mouse and not having to go out to the library all the time. I personally prefer to read a book but maybe when I am old and my eye sight is not so good, audio books would be the way to go.

No comments: